- Course title: GCSE Combined Science
- Course leader L Eades firstname.lastname@example.org
- Examination board - OCR
Students will achieve 2 Science GCSEs.
- BBC Bitesize is a good source of basic information but isn’t enough on its own https://www.bbc.com/education/examspecs/z2dqqhv
- Students should have revision guides (these can be purchased through school if they haven’t already purchased)
- There are several excellent YouTube channels which support revision, these include:
- MinutePhysics https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHW94eEFW7hkUMVaZz4eDg
- MyGCSEScience https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGqabAVv0SRD_SjtodhQPTQ
- Christopher Thornton https://www.youtube.com/user/ChrisThorntonUK
- Khan academy https://www.youtube.com/user/khanacademy
- Mr Nelson’s channel – includes playlists by topic https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5EZuJvVJiD1w54fIKqaVSg
- Both the Gojimo and CGP revision apps on iOS and Android devices are excellent and highly recommended
OCR B Gateway Science Suite – Combined Science A (9-1) - J250
Specification and past papers available from http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/gcse/gcse-gateway-science-suite-combined-science-a-j250-from-2016/
SIX exams total for Combined Science 2 for each of Biology, Chemistry and Physics.